The best kinds of laughter:
- Laughing so hard that your laugh becomes silent and you sit there clapping like a fucking seal
- Feeling a six-pack coming up
- Tears coming out of your eyes
#you know you’re fucked when its a combination of all three
PREHISTORIC SHARK: MEGALODON
Megalodon is an extinct species of shark that lived 1.5 million years ago and as you can probably tell from the above pictures it was HUGE, here are some few facts
- It’s teeth were over 7 inches long
- It’s bite can deliver from 10.2-18.6 tons of force, enough to crush a prehistoric whale’s skull like a grape
- It feasted on prehistoric whales, dolphins, squids, fish, and even giant turtles
- It’s fossils have been found all over the world
- No one knows why it went extinct
Dio, as you say...
We may have been two people making one. I even feel a bizarre friendship... And now our destinies have become one.
We'll disappear with this ship together.
#one of the things I love about their relationship is just #the feeling of calm Jonathan had in the end #Like #He didn’t curse Dio for ruining his life or anything #He just accepted it #He accepted Dio even after everything they’d done to one another #There was just this feeling of ‘let’s both be at peace’ #and it was probably the first time Dio had ever experience sheer acceptance like that #I legit think Dio loved Jonathan #even if not in a romantic sense he respected him and loved him as a brother and an equal