The Nerdy Show recently did a podcast with Grandon and talked about how to save YJ. They said IT IS POSSIBLE. Please read this post and SIGNAL BOOST THE HECK OUT OF IT. If you are NOT a YJ fan, please still signal boost this!!! Our fandom is in dire need of help, and has gone through more crap than any fandom should ever have to go through, in the past year. Now, I know this is a wall of text, but PLEASE take some time to read it.
They talked about how like, no one reads the comics and how a bunch of fans at a con didn’t even know there was a tie-in comic. This is ridiculous.
REASONS TO BUY THE COMIC:
- No matter where you are in the world, YOU HAVE ACCESS TO BUY THESE! Here is a list of American, Canadian, and international comic stores. Don’t live by a comic store? Get the comic instantly & digitally from the DC Digital Comic Hub.
- The artist is an active member of the fandom and tumblr community! Seriously, how many series can you say that about? Head over to Christopher Jones’s tumblr.
- It’s not the show in comic-form. It’s canon events that were not shown in the TV series. New stories, new adventures.
- It’s not dumbed down, either. It’s got the same brilliant writing as the show does.
- You do not need to have watched the show in advance. So if you’re new to the series, the comic is definitely a place you can start.
Next is the most important in the moment, YJ: Legacy. In the podcast they talk about how Little Orbit, the maker of the game, has the license to Young Justice for a long time. If the game sells well, there is a possiblity that they can make a sequel. GAME IS RELEASED THIS TUESDAY IN THE U.S., AND SATURDAY IN EUROPE!!! So yay, European fans get something for once!
REASONS TO BUY THE VIDEO GAME, YJ: LEGACY:
- Like the artist of the tie-in comic, Little Orbit, the creators of the video game, are very closely tied to the actual fandom, and always kept the fans up to date and even gave them the chance to pick what characters they would like for DLC.
- Available for 3DS, Xbox, and PS3. Buy from wherever video games are sold. Here are links for buying YJ: Legacy on Amazon and Gamestop online.
- AVAILABLE ON STEAM!!! PC gamers unite! You are not left out of this one!
- Again, it’s CANONICAL. This is not just a game reinterpreting the series! It takes place during the season 1 to season 2 timeskip, which means many questions will be answered. It also has characters like Garth, Tempest, who aren’t really seen much in the animated series.
- WALLY WEST WILL BE ALIVE IN THE GAME.
- Tons of playable characters from both the s1 and s2 team.
- Online multiplayer play (so get your friends to buy, too!)
- IF SELLS WELL, CAN GET A SEQUEL THAT INCLUDES NEW CANON EVENTS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN A SEASON 3!
- Obviously, DC will get a bunch of $$$. $$$ = season 3.
- Rated “T” for Teen. That gives you some idea that it is will be as deep as the actual series was.
Thirdly, buying the DVDs and Original Soundtrack (OST), as well as purchasing the episodes via iTunes, have a huge impact. You can find the DVDs pretty much anywhere where kids DVDs are sold, but again, here’s a link to Amazon. Just search for “Young Justice” on the iTunes store and buy a season pass, or, if you want to give the series more money, buy each episode individually. If you can only afford one or two episodes, great. If you can afford both seasons, great. Every little bit helps. The OST is beautiful and has tons of content on it, and is only $16, so please buy it, here!
I know you’ve read posts like this over and over again, but now is the time to act, with Legacy coming out this week. If we’re ever going to really push WB to bring our show back, this is the time to do it. So let’s #SaveOurHeroes!!!
it’s a cover for my own yj fanfic.
It’s an outlaw AU story for Jason and Roy(Arsenal). I assume 2 years after the end of season 2, Arsenal and Red Hood formed a team: the outlaws. And this story began with a mission Arsenal want to do- He got some tips that the league of shadow is going to murder Tim Drake Wayne, AKA Robin. He want to save robin but Jason is obviously having problem with this mission. And in fact, what shadow, and the demon’s head want is more than their expect.
I did some changes to Roy’s hair style. Since… After 2 year maybe he would like to have some image change. But I think he won’t want to be same as red arrow so he may have a different hair cut. A bit like the one in teen Titan go, that’s just my thought. Hope it looks good.
The fic is written in Chinese. If any one want to see it I can put it here but I have big problem to translate it, so I will put Chinese directly.
Start playing “どうぶつの森” on 3DS.
I create a YJ!Roy and my friend created Kaldur.
It’s so fun so amazing. Though I just began and don’t have many things to play.
But kaldur’s town have developed more.
I visit his home (quite Atlantic style), cut my hair in his town (I don’t have a salon in my town), dancing in his Night Club (neither have club in my town), go playing and traveling to the south island with him together.
The last pic is Roy caught a sea horse and Kaldur is like ” let him go let my king’s sea horse go” …. sorry my bad.
That’s really a great game XD.
Just hope if there’s anyone also play this and would willing to create some YJ charactor as PC and maybe we can exchange the FC code and visit other’s town.
that’s awesome! Kaldur n Roy having fun in Animal Crossing ♥
I know I only have a few follower but it seems my fanart can be spread more wide.
So I draw this quick sketch, for helping saving our beloved show YJ and GLTAS.
I think someone may already know that the awesome Cartoon I fangirled a lot, Young Justice, and together with Green Lantern the Animated Series, are canceled by CN.
It means, when the season ended, doom, no more YJ and GLTAS, the end of the world.
Now the fandom is doing best to save our precious cartoon.
The simplest we can do is watch the cartoon on TV or buying them in iTunes or PS store or Amazon wherever you can buy it. That may help CN to know that a lot of fans watch this and they do get profit by these 2 cartoons.
And also other ways to help. writing letter to DC and CN, you could refer the the YJ wiki or the event tag to see how can we help. There are other events to help save YJ and GLTAS in twitter, facebook and google.
and the reason for this chibi Roy.
That’s inspired by tomorrow morning’s Young Justice, The Hunt. I’ve seen the clip and awwwww Roy poor Roy we need someone help him literary. Of course we also need to save Young Justice or we won’t have the 3rd season and god then I cannot see YJ!Roy anymore, both Red Arrow and Arsenal. I know there are a lot of Roy’s fans, would you be okay with cannot see Roy anymore? I don’t think so.
So, saving Young Justice is also saving our beloved characters.
Just, watch tomorrow morning’s DC Nation okay?
I have no idea who would see my blablabla. What I can do for YJ and GLTAS is small, all I can do is draw fanart of them. (And be shamed that I only draw YJ fanart and no GLTAS’s, I love GLTAS though.)
so if anyone who loved my pictures, hope you can also help to save the 2 cartoons in DC Nation.
if there would be a continue of both cartoons, I swear I’ll drew tons of picture to celebrate!!!
i love your art and i love the show, i will do what i can (;w;)
It’s OUR turn to save them!
I made this poster so that you can spread this around anywhere you like. Real life, other websites, show them to your friends, you name it. Get people talking about both shows!
We need to save our shows, so get watching it on Saturday [and Sunday too if you can], go on Twitter and Facebook, and any other social media site you know of, and spread the word!
We can do this guys, we can save our shows and keep them going!
I tried to edit the photos in the photobucket stories. Let me see the effect.
For more and large photo please see here:
aaaaaw it’s really cute! XD
geezes broose. the least affectionate, yet the one w/ the most proteges. Fucking four of them when everyone else is still in their first! Aside from Impulse, I guess.
I don’t watch Young Justice, but I did happen to catch an episode featuring a character I thought was Black Manta, only to have him take off his helmet and reveal the Hottest Man In The Universe. Who, in turn, was later revealed to be Aqualad. Aqualad. Worst name + worst mentor = coolest guy? I don’t know, maybe it’s like two negatives making a positive or something.